Okay so those of you who know our Abigail well, know that if she had any superpower it would be smell. Yes, you did read that right. I haven't even thought about what everyone else's superpower would be the family but I knew in a heartbeat with this girl. Just a sidenote...If you don't know, this little one loves her "boo" (tiny night time blanket) and she holds it in this way that it lays right up on her nose and just breathes it. Even at 7 months old we would wake up and see this blanket laying on her face (talk about sleepless nights for me) and I would quietly go in there pull it off and lay it beside her, only to wake up an hour later with it back on her face. To this day...still happens (minus me going in there to remove it). If she watches a movie, gets sleepy, has a boo boo, sad, she wants her "boo." By the way, I'm not sure where she got her special name for it but we think it's because she couldn't say "blankie." So anyway, her love of smelling her "boo" may have led to the love of smelling. Food, clothes, books, and really anything new.
Now back to her superpower. A few days ago this girl discovered...
Stamps don't smell.
No worries...I quickly saw they were non-toxic and washable. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment