I look at these pictures and I'm so thankful. Thankful for the love these three little people share and their relationship. Like any relationship there are some "tougher" moments but it's nothing in comparison to the sweeter ones. Growing up I went to daycare. That was a part of my younger years. Now don't get me wrong I enjoyed it. I enjoyed my friends, the playtime, snacks, etc. My parents worked hard and provided so much for us and that's just what was common back then. I feel like I turned out okay. ;) I didn't know any thing different and thankfully, I'm not scarred from it (at least I don't think). In fact, my mother and I still have the closest mother-daughter relationship I could ask for.
However, now that I'm a stay at home mother and wife I can see things a little differently. My brother and I were never close. We had our small moments of getting along but overall, I feel I really missed out on the greatest chance of my relationship with my brother. I have three little ones that are together all day, constantly building their relationship where as me and my brother were in different classes all day and only saw each other for dinner and bed. Sadly (and prayerfully), we are still struggling with that due to some other issues. I look at my three and I can't even tell you how my heart is so happy to see their relationship blossom. Yes, there are tough screaming moments but the sweeter outweigh these by a ton. I'm extremely blessed to be able to stay home and play teach these children love, forgiveness, and the value of family. Yes. There are the hard days of wanting a cry fest, or quitting break but through and ONLY through the Lord's strength do I get to do this and give Him glory. He is the one that has given me strength to keep going and live out the purpose of my ministry as Mom, wife ,and homemaker AT home! Through that, I get to reap sweet moments such as these...
Thanking the Lord for incredible children whom I get to stay home with and enjoy. Love my sweet Aidan, playful Abigail, and lovely Adelyn.



No comments:
Post a Comment