Our week started with being a winner! :) Out of 1,800+ entering a giveaway I actually won! It's the virtue training bible kit and although it's taken a lot of prep work we have thoroughly enjoyed using it. I recommend it!
Aidan working hard on spelling compound words in spelling. He's three short lessons away from completing his Spelling Level 1 book! YAY!
Math practice...working on different ways of cutting in half.
Aidan also got his fingerprint art book in the mail so he's been loving making new pictures. :)
![]() |
| Dragon, spiders, pumpkin, and a frog |
Abigail got her Mighty Mind Jr. game in the mail and she's been enjoying the puzzles. It's ages 3-8 but she's already ready for the regular Mighty Minds. The only reason to buying the Jr. was because of a favorite homeschool curriculum recommended it for ages 3-4. I thought it would be perfect since she's 3 1/2. I was proven wrong. ;) She's a smarty pants and needs to bump to the step up. At least I have it for Adelyn! :)
Aidan working on his reading workbook...(with a favorite snack in hand)
Color matching after nap time. :)
And it's the little things that makes big smiles around here. I guess I scored some bonus "mommy points" for their morning snack. ;)
Silly girl!
Pattern pieces (math time) for Aidan, Adelyn coloring, and more Might Minds for Abigail. :)
Kitchen play/balancing while working on school with big kids. ;)
Graphing
More fingerprint art!
Stamp fun!
A new favorite and recommend to any Mom/teacher! :) Sweet story!!
And since Monday was MLK Jr. day this was the first year I decided to introduce him and why we recognize the holiday. The kids were very interested and enjoyed "meeting" him.
We then did a short activity and the kids enjoyed coming up with their own dreams. :)
Abigail's dream!
The kid's dreams...
Working on spelling (we really enjoy this program!)
So as you can see last week was filled with lots of brain power! ;) So proud as we are chugging along in January.























No comments:
Post a Comment