Block Background

Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer Fun!

So what did we do when we had those "cooler" mornings a few weeks ago? We enjoyed it way TOO much! I always love getting cloud coverage or a breeze in the morning because the kids are just itching to get outside. They love it! Freeeeedom....


Scooter fun!

A big girl riding her new scooter!
 And after scooters we switch to bikes...



 We love living on a cul-de-sac. I'm thinking we are officially spoiled... :/

We've also been enjoying some fun water time in the back yard and playing house!
Cooking supper for big sis


Best friends!





Waving to neighbors, talking on the phone, while cooking dinner is hard work!


knock, knock!
 More outside time!

Working on the skill of "Look Mom! No hands!" 

 All finished...
Best brother helping Abigail with her bike up the slope
 Tricked ya...good bye bikes but hello, scooters!

I'm tellin' ya, these kids love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment