Block Background

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Togetherness

One of the most fun parts of parenting is watching each child develop his/her personality and the love they share with each other. One of our goals as parents is to make sure we instill the importance of family togetherness. Protecting each other, lifting each other up through encouragement, and being there for each other. For some reason, this night just gave me a glimpse of the togetherness we all have (majority of the time ;) I know Adelyn just loves her big sister and brother and she especially loves her time with them on the "BIG" beds. :) I can already tell she will love sharing a room with Abigail when she's older (Abigail...not so sure. ;) Anyway, I hope you enjoy the fun pictures of our fun time of togetherness. :) 













Thank you Abigail for sharing your bed!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment