Block Background

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mini Makeover...

So I know I haven't been giving you some posts about our home makeover and the progress we've done. Partly due to more fun posts on the family and our world but I wanted to share a small one for fun. :) The outside lights near our door and garage were in need of some love and fresh paint. So an easy cheesy project was underway. We've had the spray paint pretty much since we've moved in but just never got the chance to complete the project. So with pretty weather and a few extra minutes on a Saturday...it's about time! :)

The before lights...

My hunky husband spraying those bad boys with primer and then black.

Clean glass and a fresh coat...ta dah!

And you can bet we have the brightest lights on the block! And I'm telling you, it's true. I definitely knew which house was ours coming home that night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment