Block Background

Friday, February 26, 2016

Tiny One.

She just keeps getting bigger each day. I can't believe she's already 14 months and nearly walking on her own. One of my favorite things to do is watch my babies sleep. All of them. It doesn't matter how old they get. And what's fun is seeing that ONE moment where they look like their sibling did at that age. (Like in the carseat picture below). And when I happen to have my phone in my back pocket and can snap a shot of Amelia falling asleep on me, I do. I often wonder how much longer does this last. I love it and I thank God for every minute I get to savor in her baby smell, hear her short breaths (and feel her belly breathing), her soft skin, and the way her muscles relax when she goes to sleep. Those little things are things that bring joy and remind me of how good Heaven will be one day. Those feelings...but better. 


 

 



 

She just brings more beauty and joy to our life each day and I'm SO thankful she's our "book end" to the Jones Clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment