Look at this piggie girl!! She is LOVING her food! I'll be honest here. She was a gagger. We thought she would never be able to keep down anything slightly chunky (baby food, level 3) because she just couldn't take something weird down her throat. I've even had a few scares in public as I was feeding her those yogurt bites (for 6 month old babies) broken in half! I could just imagine people looking at me as "the lady with the choking baby and 3 kids." "TOO MANY KIDS LADY!" Ha! Oh well. One day, I got a Kroger sticker for being a good mom with behaving kids. ;) I'll take gagging over misbehaving children any day. Back to this girl...she just might be the cutest person while shoving food in her mouth!
All that food just goes straight there! Look at those arms. I like to say those lines are just her "bracelets."And those cheeks. Those cheeks have been kissed thousands + more times!
And on a rare morning I get to sneak away with two of the prettiest girls to get some warm wintery drink. Coffee for Mommy and steamers for the Littles.
School time. I won't lie. When I can catch a break and let good old Leap Frog teach Geography, I let him. On some days, he's my best friend. ;)
1. Best friend piggies.
2. Look at her sucking her thumb AND observing out the window. Like no big deal! ha!
3. This brought on SO many belly laughs before the content thumb sucking. ;)
I just love those moments where Abigail let's me go ALL out with her hair. Double braids PLUS tied up fancy. She always wants a picture so I can show her. Precious girl.
These two. Adelyn just ate those puppy snuggles up!
A perk of Gramps and Grama's? Getting to drive your own car! No stopping now!
And riding a Go Kart. Even if my eyes are glued on him like a hawk. :/ Makes me nervous every time! The beauty of it though is Aidan is definitely a cautious driver and has yet to go full speed. He likes having the helmet and knee pads and I'm okay with it. ;)
More fun in school. This girl is learning her sounds before the names (of the letters). Ha! With Abigail learning how to read she is just catching on so quick and I just know she will be an easy student. :) She is a girl who MUST have school like the bigs.
Did you see this girl!? Look at this new American Heritage Girl! This is her first uniform as a Pathfinder and she is just beaming and SO proud. (Mommy is too)
(And sister is proud too)
Life is just full of blessings and there is nothing else like it. My heart is full.


















No comments:
Post a Comment