Block Background

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Cake Time!


   


   

        





      


 

                                 
    


 

 

 





          







                       



 I REALLY tried to cut some pictures back on this post but I just couldn't! Out of all four children this girl had the BEST cake smash. She LOVED every bit (as you can see). She didn't take her sweet time or need Mommy's help to get her started. This girl dug right in and couldn't help but beat the cake with her hands (which made some icing go up and all over) and squeal with excitement.  I'm fairly certain this was the best day she's had. Don't you wish we could get away with eating our cake this way!? ;)

From my perspective I was a bit emotional the day of her party. Just knowing this was the last 1st birthday party for our children. It seems everything is more emotional with Amelia as I want to savor every last bit. The cake really did make my day perfect. I just LOVED this part of the party. Filled me with joy as we ended our first year with our tiny duckling #4.

No comments:

Post a Comment