Block Background

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Jones Academy in progress

I can't remember if I've already posted this picture but I love it just the same. If not even more, every time I see it. I can still remember the day Aidan made it for me. One of the many things I love about him. He has such a gentle heart and knows just how to show love to me. I think God gave the perfect boy to me since one of my favorite things is to receive cards and letters. 

In the meantime, Abigail has been working hard in Kindergarten. We've been working on sight words, letters, math, and bible time. She has been soaring!

 Adelyn has been right alongside Abigail learning her letters, sounds, and numbers.




Writing letters in salt
 Math fun! It's always better with food. ;)

All that school can make a girl sleepy!

We can't forget this little bunch. This was before she was crawling and when it was a bit easier to manage our school time. Ha!

 What's fun about school at home is PE anytime we want it! :)

And while I tackle school time with Aidan, I sometimes get to catch sweet sister moments like this.




 Letter recognition!

Ending the day with stories from Daddy. Love this picture!

This counts as school right? :) I try to take someone with me to grocery shop (if mama is up for it) and who could turn down help as cute as this!?
 Josh and Aidan had an adventure. Some of our homeschool friends own a beehive and since Aidan has been interested in bees, our friends took them out to the hive to take a closer look. He had so much fun!




Aidan always loves those brain games! :) School and games go together :)
 This picture just says it all!


Sweet Adelyn. We tried "quiet time" instead of nap time one day and she JUST couldn't hold out long enough. ha!

Just more fun for Adelyn and the kids.  I found these Dr. printables on Pinterest and they had so much fun!



Crazy kids!

 Did I mention I had to take a week off during the first few weeks of school to organize myself even MORE!? With Adelyn joing a LOT more than what I expected I needed to regroup and dig through boxes. Aidan's workload is a bit more than I expected and since I'm a VERY type A person, this just had to happen. Colored tabs. Typed at that!
Aidan's Geography/Science/Bible

Abigail Kinder

In the meantime I have decided to do year-round school in hopes of less foggy brains and more breaks to regroup. ;) So far it's going a LOT better. :)

And the perfect way to end this post. Another note found in the car from Aidan.

No comments:

Post a Comment