Block Background

Monday, February 2, 2015

7 weeks old!

Miss Amelia Eve turned 7 weeks old today! Can you believe it? I can't. Well the lack of sleep part...I can but in the big picture, it's a tad hard to believe. 7 weeks brings: 
  • Smiles
  • Watching us and following us with her eyes
  • No more newborn clothes or diapers
  • Fitting in 3 month clothes
  • Weighing close to 11 lbs
  • Still not sleeping through the night but longer stretches
  • Kicking her feet while laying on the floor while content
There you have it! She's one fun gal and it's only going to get better!! :)




Big Stretches

Big Sister Adelyn just LOVES her little sister!!




hahaha!! 

Chunky girl!! 
And one of my favorite moments is enjoying the nap time peace when I can snuggle this gal all alone. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment