School has slowed down. I've been battling the whole failure vs. good mom thing the past few weeks and I'm just going to blame the weather. It's just too nice to be inside all day. So my logic is they are only young once. They love outside why not? The season will be gone this year in a flash (until we're cooped up inside for the cold winter). They think I'm awesome for letting them be outside all day. Bike rides, wagon rides, park days, running in the cul-de-sac is PE! :) So one day I decided a little "structure" might help. Then I decided eh, if they want it they can do it, if not who cares! :)
 |
| Items to look for on our nature walk. |
 |
| Aidan's holding his bag to collect leaves in for science. |
 |
| Found the twig! |
Memories never taken for granted...
No comments:
Post a Comment