Block Background
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Fun in the Sun!
I've done it. With courage a few weeks ago, I talked myself to take all three kids (on my own) to our neighborhood park in the morning and let's just say it was super worth it! Now some of you may not think it's a big deal but let me just say getting the nerve up to think through everything needed for this "small" event was a risk. I mean packing the DOUBLE stroller, packing three kids (with their water in hand), strapping in the car seats, unloading the DOUBLE stroller, getting them all out of the car while making sure they stay close to the car before heading out there, strapping two little ones in the stroller, making sure you locked the van (without the keys inside), oh, loading YOUR water so you don't die of exhaustion, having your cell phone on you in case anything happens, making your way to the park, finding a good spot under the shade so Adelyn doesn't get burned, going over the rules with the children, and an hour later (kidding!) letting the kids play. It's a big deal folks! ;) And I'm proud to say the kids were great and had a blast. You can bet that's been added to the list of super summer fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I don't know how I forgot about this blog, but I'm so glad something made me remember today. I've missed you!!! I can't believe how much the babies have all grown!!
ReplyDelete