Last week we decided to experiment and make some "Cloud Dough." I saw this on a blog I follow and thought how fun this would be for the kids. :) All it takes is flour and baby oil. :) You could mold it, it was soft, and easy to break apart. It was a great sensory lesson as we talked about ingredients and texture, etc. The kids had a blast!
The weather was gorgeous and as I "played" alongside them and watched them savor each handful I couldn't help but be captivated by their faces and imagining their thought process through something so new and fun to them. One of the many reasons why I LOVE having the privilege to stay home with these great children. To see them grow, love, and experience life's joys given by our heavenly Father.
Super fun!! As much as the mess was afterwards, it was totally worth it. Isn't that what great projects/experiements usually require though!? ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment